Triangle Trip Ideas...
Collected by Deborah Boone
83 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
One of Charleston's most charming features, and there are many, is its beautiful architecture. Nowhere is that more on display than on the famous Rainbow Row, a series of colorfully painted historic homes on East Bay Street. Every square inch of...
Charleston, SC, USA
We spent a day in May wandering the fragrant Antebellum streets of Charleston, SC... At first, we were puzzled by the omnipresence of, wait--is that the scent of root beer? Of all things, that's what our noses first told us--and then we realized...
207 Rutledge Ave, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Top of the list for Charleston eats is The Hominy Grill. Hungry patrons can start off the 30+ minute wait for a table with a mimosa, Bloody Mary, or other signature drinks from the Bar/ToGo window in the front courtyard. I recommend also ordering...
325 E Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
When Southern food comes to mind, I immediately want to devour FGT. Luckily for me and you, B. Matthew's makes one mean fried green tomato sandwich. Served with sweet potato fries, or other sides for a small addition to your bill, this sandwich is...
212 E Broughton St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Leopold's Ice Cream shop is a great place for a tasty treat on a hot summer day in Savannah. Grab yourself a scoop and head to one of the town's many historic squares to rest on a shady bench and do some people watching.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019