Collected by David Corey
Trip to Trévou-Tréguignec
Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
This former royal palace is one of the largest museums in the world, and its art collection is considered one of the most comprehensive. It contains around 400,000 works, although—mercifully, perhaps—not all are on display at any one...
1 Quai Lamennais, 35000 Rennes, France
At first glance, Rennes’ cobblestoned streets and half-timbered homes evoke medieval France. But in the last decade, Brittany’s beautifully preserved capital has evolved into a contemporary cultural center with a packed festival calendar. To...
11 Rue Saint-Michel, 22200 Guingamp, France
So after seeing an absolute 4 star restaurant near St. Michele in France we decide to go. The food and location was amazing. nearby the chef owns his spice shop and when you walk in the spices are on display. This shot represents more than just a...
29620 Guimaëc, France
This hard-to-find small batch ciderie is worth the drive if you are visiting Brittany. I discovered it at a crêperie in Cancale and knew I must hunt it down to have more! They sell their product throughout France, but don't export to the US. They...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village