Collected by Elli Beck
Via Terraglio, 108, 31100 Treviso TV, Italy
We had left our cruise ship in Venice. It was very early in the a.m., and my sister was ill. We got to the hotel we booked in Mastre, only to be told our reservation was cancelled and no rooms available. The clerk was not at all accommodating. We...
Campo San Giacometto, 122, 30125 Rialto, Venezia VE, Italy
At the foot of the Rialto Bridge with fantastic views of the Grand Canal, Osteria Bancogiro sits under the archway of the Bancogiro (a bank founded in 1600) from which the tavern gets its name. Here, you'll find a ground-floor wine bar serving...
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
One of the best strolls through Venice begins in the neighborhood of Arsenale and finishes on the Island of Sant' Elena. Walk along the main drag of Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, a street full of shops and colourful local life, until it dead ends. Make...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna