Collected by Tressa Morgan
Tressa Morgan′s Wishlist
Gorges de la Nesque, 84390 Monieux, France
Bienvenue to favorite bicycle ride in all of France. One that I did so often while living in Provence that my friends called it my 'church.' Aptly named. Depending on which direction you're coming from, you'll probably come through the small town...
84800 L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, France
A short train ride from Avignon to L'Isle-sur-la Sorgue and an even shorter walk from the train station to the market, you'll find the linens, lavender and soaps of Provence, some good brocante treasures, local art and plenty of good food. Make...
Palm Beach, 06400 Cannes, France
If you're in Cannes for holiday, passing by on a Côte d'Azur trip or at a conference with a few hours to spare, head to the Palm Beach casino away from the busy Croisette to do something nice for yourself! Stand up paddle boarding only needs...
10 Rue de la Paix, 06360 Èze, France
A maze of narrow medieval streets wind up and down this village perched along the Grande Corniche. The ruins of a château are now an exotic garden, and the 18th-century neoclassical Notre Dame of the Assumption church is a national monument....
06320 Cap-d'Ail, France
I took a bus from my hostel in Nice to this little town called Cap D'ail. Across from the bus station I saw a sign for what seemed like a trail. I crossed the road and down the stairs, through a tunnel and voila, discovered a path that hugs the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News Everything You Need to Know About Marriott’s Massive Data Breach
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022