Treks I want to take
Collected by Rhonda Komes Oker
Acceso A Aeropuerto Internacional Tte. L. Candelar S/N, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Argentina’s Lakes District is all alpine meadows, granite-ringed lakes, and jagged, snow-capped peaks. A four-day trek with Andes Cross includes several challenging summits but also meals and microbrews in a mountain hutand, for the brave, a...
56 N Ansons Rd, Ansons Bay TAS 7216, Australia
Off Australia’s southern shore, Tasmania’s Bay of Fires is a remote stretch of white beach and granite painted orange with lichen. Tasmania Walking Company leads a four-day hike that explores the shoreline of Mount William National Park, stopping...
Near Kuenga Chhoeling Palace, Thimphu, Bhutan
The forests, mountains, and temples in the high-altitude country of Bhutan deserve to be seen at a walking pace. With five elegant lodges spread across the kingdom, Amankora leads made-for-you treks that thread through the bamboo forests of...
Silk Road Explore takes you into the heart of Kyrgyzstan, around the Son-Kul lake and the magnificent Tien Shan mountains. This 14-day journey is one of the most interesting and diverse treks out there—it includes helicopter trips over the South...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May