Collected by Jessica Mullins
294 Kiyomizu 1-chōme, Higashiyama-ku, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu 605-0862, Japan
Kiyomizu-dera on Mount Otowa is one of the most famous temples in Japan, a place that appears in every sequence of Japanese travel photos. The landscape is all cherry trees and forest; it is among Kyoto's loveliest spots. The current structure...
I traveled to the gem Chefchaouen in 2007 with six peers from my study abroad program. Half the excitement of Chefchaouen is getting there – a ferry from southern Spain across the strait of Gibraltar to Africa, a walk across the border to Morocco...
Conzelman Rd, California, USA
Hiking in the Marin Headlands. Never a dull vista. One of those beaches is a nude beach. Oh, and there's the beautiful Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco in the background.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village