Traveling the World for the Love of Macarons
Collected by Nyssa C., AFAR Local Expert
Creating a macaron trail around the world...
700 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
864 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10021, USA
You don't have to travel Paris for authentic macarons thanks to Ladurée on the Upper East Side. These delicate French treats are almost too pretty to eat (but who can resist!). And with a storefront equally as delightful, you might even feel like...
72 Rue Bonaparte, 75006 Paris, France
The great macaron debate may forever wage on but from the first time I tucked into a small box of Pierre Hermé's dimunitive cookies, perfectly crisp on the outside and melt-in-your-mouth soft on the inside, I knew I'd remain loyal to his...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys