Traveling Guide to Kuwait
Collected by Masha H.
Mobarakiyah Street, Kuwait City, Kuwait
This popular traditional market is located in Kuwait City, between Abdullah Al-Mubarak, Abdullah Al-Salem & Palestine Streets.This market has been around for at least 200 years. The market was damaged during the Iraqi invasion in 1990, however it...
Block 5, Salmiya, Kuwait
It is almost impossible not to steal a bite of the freshly baked Iranian bread (Khubiz Irani). The baker prepares the dough, and bakes it right in front of you. He stands in front of his tandoor clay oven, wearing a head cloth to withstand the...
Arabian Gulf St, Salmiya, Kuwait
“Buongiorno, Signor Farley,” said Umberto, the head waiter at Hotel Missoni’s Cucina restaurant. By the beginning of the third day of my stay, the staff knew my name. And what I drank with breakfast. An espresso doppio was delivered to my table a...
Arabian Gulf St, Kuwait City, Kuwait
The architecture award winning Kuwait Towers were designed to resemble traditional Arabian rosewater sprinklers, and are considered to be the symbol of modern Kuwait. They are featured on the one Kuwaiti Dinar banknote, and even can be found on...
Plot 125D, 125E, 6 Al-Jahra Road, الشويخ الصناعية 72460, Kuwait
AJ’s Food, is a food truck that roams around Kuwait, offers freshly cooked burgers made from quality ingredients meat and homemade sauces. AJ creates hand crafted juicy burgers and delicious homemade sauces. He offers different topping to go on...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna