Travel Wish List
Collected by Laura King
12968 US-62, Eureka Springs, AR 72632, USA
Unseen and barely a hundred yards off the main road into Eureka Springs, AR is this chapel made of glass, wood and indigenous materials from northwestern Arkansas. Commissioned by a school teacher the building is listed on the National Register of...
8752 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
Tucked away on Sunset Boulevard, where places like the Chateau Marmont and the Whisky A Go Go are neighbors, the Eveleigh restaurant can feel like – and get away with – being the family home on frat row. First built as an orchard house in 1923,...
Oia 847 02, Greece
This little private church is probably the most photographed stop in Oia. Our rented house was right next to it but lower on the steps so we could see lots of people getting lots of photos. Married couples would take their photos next to it,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter