Travel for Environmental Awareness
Travel is a great form of firsthand education. To learn about the world you love exploring, plan a trip with the specific purpose of educating yourself about the natural environment. From glaciers to rain forests and rivers to oceans, this list introduces you to some of the world's most biodiverse ecosystems. These endangered places need travelers to take low-impact visits that promote, rather than exploit, their unique environments, and to spread the word about their plight.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip