Collected by Alejandro Rivera
No. 18, Zhongbu Cross-island highway, Xiulin Township, Hualien County, Taiwan 972
These beautiful hot springs are located several kilometres into the gorge. To get there you must drive or cycle to the parking lot and then walk down a long wooden staircase built into the cliffside. At the bottom you'll find a quaint...
Ruta Provincial 82, Km 38, M5507 Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina
The Cacheuta Spa Water Park is surrounded by the Andes and along the Mendoza River. The Thermal Park has different pools at different temperatures and picnic facilities to enjoy year round. The water park is located 38 kilometers from the city of...
52068 W Fork Rd #38, Dolores, CO 81323, USA
While staying at Dunton Hot Springs, I had the opportunity to go on a great hike to Colorado's only active geyser. Though it is not an Old Faithful-like show-stopper, it is still very cool to be one of the very few people who see it every year.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019