Collected by sklkin
Cheung Chau, Hong Kong
Hop on a ferry from Hong Kong Island and about 40 minutes later you'll find yourself stepping onto beautiful Cheung Chau. There's such a relaxed pace of life here. Perfect for swimming, hanging out at the beach, a bit of hiking or a cycle. The...
Stanley Market Rd, Stanley, Hong Kong
When I lived in Hong Kong my apartment was in Aberdeen, so I wasn't too far from Stanley Market. I absolutely loved popping down here to browse the streets, get seafood outside and enjoy the bay views (as well as take advantage of some great...
162 Wellington St, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Seeking a Cantonese pastry with an attractive almond-scented brown crust and a heart of golden lotus seed paste. Melty kisses with a post-doctorate degree in pork lard shortening a must. The courtship begins in front of Lin Heung's pastry case...
Hong Kong, Diamond Hill, Fung Tak Rd, 60
Located in the Diamond Hill section of Kowloon, the Nan Lian Garden offers a peaceful oasis in the midst of bustling Kowloon. The eight acre public garden boasts beautiful ponds and pavilions as well as collections of banyan, pine and flowering...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico