Collected by Kayden Kelly
Rangali Island Rangali, 20077, Maldives
Located on two private islands, the resort is just the right size. You can be alone in your villa or mingle with other guests. There’s excellent food and wine at 11 restaurants, one of which, Ithaa, is undersea—enclosed in glass....
4591 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
At the foot of Blackcomb Mountain, Four Seasons Resort and Residences complements its sylvan surroundings with a kind of chalet-luxe style accentuated with natural materials. Public areas feature wood beams, granite, and limestone, and guest rooms...
Via Risorgimento, 1, 34071 Brazzano di Cormons GO, Italy
One of the region’s oldest wineries, Livio Felluga produces the renowned picolit, which is described as a vino da meditazione, a wine with subtle complexity that inspires deep contemplation. Via Risorgimento 1, Brazzano di Cormòns, 39/0481-60203....
Via Dante, 40, 34071 Cormons GO, Italy
D’Osvaldo is one of the only remaining producers of the smoked ham known as prosciutto di Cormòns, a local specialty. Visit the smoking room behind the family estate, where legs of prosciutto hang above smoldering cherry wood gathered from the...
- 1 Travel News The Real Story Behind Venice’s Newly Crystal-Clear Canals
- 2 Travel News Quarantine. Self-Isolation. Lockdown. Shelter in Place. What’s the Difference?
- 3 Travel News Virtual Museum Tours, Performances, and Tutorials to Keep You (and Your Kids) Entertained at Home
- 4 Air Travel TSA Just Made Some Major Changes to Its Rules Due to Coronavirus
- 5 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Locked-Down Countries