You can cruise in a convertible down Germany's Autobahn, ride through Mumbai's narrow winding streets in a pedi-cab or fly through Rio's skies with a hang glider.... there are so many ways to get around and explore. A place's culture is uniquely expressed is through its methods of transportation. When I travel somewhere, I try to take the train, ride in a rickshaw, tour with a bicycle and sail on a boat- my perspectives of that place change and are enriched with each new vantage point.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale