Collected by Myra Van Hoff
hike from zoo to mansion
701 SW 6th Ave #196, Portland, OR 97204, USA
When my partner and I visit a city, we love to study the public transportation. We lived in Asia for a few years, and we learned the value of understanding the subways, buses, and the trains. We loved the light rail in Portland! I highly recommend...
3229 NW Pittock Dr, Portland, OR 97210, USA
The mansion and grounds around this Portland icon are impeccably kept and constantly visited. It was even featured recently on CBS's Amazing Race. The views are stunning and if you're into hiking, there is access to the Wildwood Trail which...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked