Collected by Doug Yates
Trancoso, Porto Seguro - State of Bahia, Brazil
The Uxua Praia (beach) Bar is the most coveted spot on the beach. A short walk from the Quadrado, it's been built out of old abandoned fishing boats that had been on the site. The main bar is shaded by a thatched palm roof and a cocktail alter...
Praça São João, Trancoso (Bahia - BA, 45818-000, Brazil
El Gordo is an awesome restaurant and small hotel right off the Quadrado in Trancoso. The restaurant is built around the infinity pool, set right on the edge of the cliffs overlooking the beach, so you catch a great, cooling breeze as you sip your...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World