Collected by Tracy
93 James St, New Farm QLD 4005, Australia
Fabulous studio where you can learn to create aboriginal art in their fully equipped studio, including all materials and supplies and instruction! Depending on how long you have, you can create an emu caller, a didgeridoo, canvas paintings, etc....
44 Montague Rd, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
'I knew that I liked painting. What I didn't realise was how much I liked other people painting, seeing the joy and excitement as they realise that they can create.' Hilary, owner of Cork & Chrome, a paint and sip studio in South Brisbane has seen...
646 Ann St, Brisbane City QLD 4006, Australia
Escape the commotion of Fortitude Valley's nightlife at Brisbane's prettiest rooftop bar, Elixir. It is one of very few rooftop bars in the Valley, Brisbane's busiest nightlife precinct and a welcome breath of fresh air.
9 Hosier Ln, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Aerosol-wielding artistsfrom around the world have lefttheir mark on Melbourne. HosierLane, declared a “graffiti tolerancezone” by the city council, containsthe area’s densest collectionof spray-painted masterpieces. —Chris Baty This appeared in...
3 sun street, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s luxury-brand boutiques can overshadow up-and-coming design talent. Kapok, in Wanchai, fights back with a curated collection of goods from around the world. Soft leather bags by California company Marie Turnor are sold alongside...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States