Collected by K
2 Chome-11 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
I was in Tokyo ostensibly as a travel companion to my boyfriend, who had been sent there for work. He was working 10 hour days in Odaiba, and I would come along, then take the train back into the city. I carefully plotted out each day's itinerary...
Japan, 〒150-0042 Tokyo, 東京都 渋谷区宇田川町４−３
Noticeable by a bright yellow sign with a pig eating Ramen, Hakata Tenjin offers the best affordable Ramen in Shibuya. Perfect for the day after a late night out in one of the many bars in Shibuya. Address: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Dogenzaka 1-5-4
2 Chome-3-1 Asakusa, Taitō, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan
Puffer Fish (Tetraodontidae), famous for its poison, is really a lethal enjoyment of food. The restaurants that serve puffer fish must obtain the licenses. Therefore, only a limited number of puffer fish specialty restaurants exist out there....
2 Chome-29-1 Dōgenzaka, 渋谷区 Shibuya-ku, Tōkyō-to 150-0043, Japan
It was a hot day in Tokyo and what better thing to enjoy than a nice ice cream cone? I saw these giant (I think plastic) ice cream cones that looked very life like and tempting. So I said to myself, "Mike, why don't you get one of those delicious...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico