Collected by Marc Perrotta
7 Boulevard de Tessé, 83000 Toulon, France
A reliable and down-to-earth restaurant, Le Terminus is located across from the train station and is a good place to get a simple lunch before embarking on a day of sightseeing. This long-standing eatery serves traditional local food every day at...
10 Rue Molière, 83000 Toulon, France
Located across from the Opera House, Au Sourd specializes in excellent seafood in a simple casual setting. Its friendly staff is more than willing to explain its dishes, and its location in the heart of Toulon makes it a convenient place to refuel...
20 Allée Amiral Courbet, 83000 Toulon, France
Slightly off the beaten path near the Place d’Armes, L’Authentic creates dishes that are sophisticated in their simplicity. Excellent fish and local cuisine are served in a friendly atmosphere with a flawless staff. On warm days, the terrace is a...
10 Rue Berthelot, 83000 Toulon, France
One of the most charming squares in Toulon, La Place Puget overflows with cafés in the summer months. Sitting under umbrellas and canopies, visitors eat and relax while enjoying the buzz of daily life in Toulon. In the background is the gentle...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter