Collected by Marc Perrotta
7 Boulevard de Tessé, 83000 Toulon, France
A reliable and down-to-earth restaurant, Le Terminus is located across from the train station and is a good place to get a simple lunch before embarking on a day of sightseeing. This long-standing eatery serves traditional local food every day at...
10 Rue Molière, 83000 Toulon, France
Located across from the Opera House, Au Sourd specializes in excellent seafood in a simple casual setting. Its friendly staff is more than willing to explain its dishes, and its location in the heart of Toulon makes it a convenient place to refuel...
20 Allée Amiral Courbet, 83000 Toulon, France
Slightly off the beaten path near the Place d’Armes, L’Authentic creates dishes that are sophisticated in their simplicity. Excellent fish and local cuisine are served in a friendly atmosphere with a flawless staff. On warm days, the terrace is a...
10 Rue Berthelot, 83000 Toulon, France
One of the most charming squares in Toulon, La Place Puget overflows with cafés in the summer months. Sitting under umbrellas and canopies, visitors eat and relax while enjoying the buzz of daily life in Toulon. In the background is the gentle...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna