Collected by Marc Perrotta
55 et 56 rue Lamalgue, 83000 Toulon, France
What sets La Fiancée du Pirate apart from other home décor and gift shops is its joyful spirit—colorful patterns and whimsical prints saturate the store's wares. And unlike many shops, the staff is equally full of joy and love to share their...
22 Rue Henri Seillon, 83000 Toulon, France
Often featuring local artists, the work at this gallery represents contemporary regional artistic trends and provides an interesting look at Provence through the eyes of artists. The staff is very welcoming and knowledgeable, and the gallery...
9 Boulevard de Strasbourg, 83000 Toulon, France
Located on a prominent corner in Toulon, this iconic French department store provides an unparalleled experience in shopping. Galeries Lafayette is known for its collection of premium brands and impeccable service—a haven for shoppers.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked