Collected by Stefano Negrin
Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal
Located west of central Lisbon, Torre de Belém is a trip best done by metro or taxi. Once there, climb the steps that date back to the 16th century and get a bird’s-eye view of the Portuguese capital. Some of its neighbors will make venturing into...
1300, R. Rodrigues de Faria 103, 1300-553 Lisboa, Portugal
Ler Devagar, a former newspaper plant, built its floor-to-ceiling bookcases around an enormous retired printing press. The bookstore also houses a café that turns into a bar for the literati at dusk. 351/2-1325-9992 This appeared in the June/July...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers