Toronto Top Tips
If you are looking for a quick urban escape, few cities hit all the right notes like Toronto. With world-class museums, shopping, restaurants and nightlife—not to mention summertime favorites like Major League baseball and open-air music festivals—it’s got all the bases covered. To make the most of a long weekend, however, you need some guidance. Josh Alexander is happy to share some of his favorite places here. To see his full itinerary, visit AFAR Journeys.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter