TORONTO in the Winter
Collected by Thomas June
it may last 6 months and the locals may groan and whine, however winter in Hogtown does have it's pleasures...
414 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5T 1G6, Canada
235 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2G8, Canada
This 10-acre cultural "facility" located on the shore of the mighty Lake Ontario is especially popular on summer weekends, but I enjoy it just as much in the winter. A lakefront outdoor Skating Rink (free) brings in the kids (curated DJ Skate...
30 Bridgman Ave, Toronto, ON M5R 1X3, Canada
Winter is "Theatre Season" in Toronto and what better time than in winter to sit inside a heated theatre enjoying some compelling drama? Residence to some of the city's most talented playwrights, the Tarragon is one of my favs and they...
55 Mill St, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4, Canada
Toronto's Distillery Historic District attracts tourists all year round however I find it particularly atmospheric during winter with a dusting of snow and sparkle of lights. 2012 marks the 3rd annual Christmas Market that takes place here and I...
32 Tank House Lane, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4, Canada
On one of those (far too many for my taste) freezing days, nothing warms me up more than a cup of hot and spicy Mayan chocolate. Delicious! I also would suggest the Bicerin (pictured above) when they happen to have it on their menu. Heaven!
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys