Collected by Rahim Makani
243 X Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2G8, Canada
List this under "very cool installations." The best part about the "wavedeck" is that you can slide on it (because you know you want to). It's a great, interactive gathering place at water's edge, and it plays on that theme in a whimsical way.
234 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5K 1B2, Canada
This three-legged dining chair designed in 1958 by Stefan Siwinski Designs and Korina Designs is one of 950 items in the collection of the Design Exchange. This innovative museum devoted to Canadian industrial ingenuity is housed in the old ...
550 Bayview Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 3X8, Canada
The Evergreen Brick Works, a reclaimed quarry in the lush Don Valley, is a showcase for sustainable and green living, as well as for urban design. A community has been established in this once-derelict industrial site and former landfill. ...
2880 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6P 1Y8, Canada
Chances are, if you see a vintage sign in a Toronto coffee shop or a restaurant, it's from Smash Recoveries. Chock-full of vintage goods and salvaged antiques, this showroom in the Junction offers the chance to find something inspiring. After all,...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village