Collected by Molly Helferty
85 Hanna Ave #104, Toronto, ON M6K 3S3, Canada
For about 25 years, Mildred's Temple (nee Mildred's Pierce) has been known for its doughy, blueberry pancakes. Simply, they are the best. As per their website, the pancakes are called Mrs. Biederhof’s Legendary Light & Fluffy Blueberry Buttermilk...
812 Queen St E, Toronto, ON M4M 1H7, Canada
Bonjour Brioche brings a French twist to the land of brunch spots in Leslieville. Choice dishes include poached eggs on salmon with hollandaise on top of a croissant or their croque madame, a cheesier version of their croque monsieur. Of course,...
813 Bienville St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Connected to Arnaud's, this cozy bar place makes you feel like you're transported back in time. It's a great place for conversation, even if just with the bartender. They take their cocktails seriously and you MUST try the souffle potatoes. Yum!
3322 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
The Garden District has a lot of things going for it but I'd put Slim Goodies at the top of the list. They're renowned for their sweet potato pancakes (light, fluffy, amazing) and clever names for their breakfast mashups like the above Jewish...
536 Frenchmen St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
I've only been to NOLA about 4 times so far. Though Bourbon Street is fun, I'm learning that the best places are not on it. Three Muses off Frenchman St. is small but wonderful. Live music. Go for dinner (early since they don't take reservations)...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico