Collected by Molly Helferty
85 Hanna Ave #104, Toronto, ON M6K 3S3, Canada
For about 25 years, Mildred's Temple (nee Mildred's Pierce) has been known for its doughy, blueberry pancakes. Simply, they are the best. As per their website, the pancakes are called Mrs. Biederhof’s Legendary Light & Fluffy Blueberry Buttermilk...
812 Queen St E, Toronto, ON M4M 1H7, Canada
Bonjour Brioche brings a French twist to the land of brunch spots in Leslieville. Choice dishes include poached eggs on salmon with hollandaise on top of a croissant or their croque madame, a cheesier version of their croque monsieur. Of course,...
813 Bienville St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
The French 75 is attached to historic Arnaud’s Restaurant, founded in 1918 and located just off Bourbon Street. Once you get through the doors, you’ll feel miles away from the crass college-age drinkers and luridly colored beverages a...
3322 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
The Garden District has a lot of things going for it but I'd put Slim Goodies at the top of the list. They're renowned for their sweet potato pancakes (light, fluffy, amazing) and clever names for their breakfast mashups like the above Jewish...
536 Frenchmen St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
The amazing music and cool vibe on Frenchman Street is irresistible. Some of the world’s best musicians are playing there every night of the week—just one of the many extraordinary things about New Orleans. While you are feeding your...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December