Collected by Cody Jacobsen
181 Wellington St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3G7, Canada
The Ritz-Carlton is one of many luxury hotels erected during Toronto’s construction boom of the late-2000s. The hotel is an ode to Canadiana in its subtle details: the bronze-plated maple leafs on the lobby floors and the more than 400...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village