Collected by John Hughes
234 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5K 1B2, Canada
This three-legged dining chair designed in 1958 by Stefan Siwinski Designs and Korina Designs is one of 950 items in the collection of the Design Exchange. This innovative museum devoted to Canadian industrial ingenuity is housed in the old ...
350 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3X5, Canada
Presented by the Canadian Art Foundation, The Reel Artists Film Festival (RAFF)--North America’s only festival dedicated to documentaries on visual art and artists. Participants delve into the creative minds of some of the world’s most renowned...
176 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 2L7, Canada
Gazing at the holiday window displays at famed department stores like the Hudson's Bay Company (founded because of fur trading) and luxury retailer Holt Renfrew is a free and festive tradition among Torontonians in late November up to Christmas....
Graffiti Alley, Toronto, ON M5V, Canada
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December