Collected by David
The Distillery District, Toronto, ON M5A, Canada
A beautiful part of the city filled with restaurants, stores and art gallery. The Corkin gallery and SOMA chocolatier are 2 of the most memorable spots. http://willtravelforfood.com/2011/09/29/toronto-restaurants/
229 College St, Toronto, ON M5T 1R4, Canada
The Tour Guys take you on a guided tour of Toronto's Graffiti Alley. As you wind through the alley as well as other points of graffiti in back areas of downtown, you'll get an overview of the history and language of graffiti. It's a great insight...
93 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1C3, Canada
I love going to markets when I'm on a trip. It's a place where you get a glimpse of people's every day lives. If I live in Toronto, St. Lawrence Market would definitely where I'd shop on weekends. It's a multi-level indoor market where you can...
11 Dockside Dr, Toronto, ON M5A 1B6, Canada
Sugar Beach is a great chill-out and picnic spot. There's a big Loblaws (grocery store) across the street to get your picnic goods, as well as an LCBO in the vicinity if you need a liquid lunch. From the official website: "Canada’s Sugar...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019