Collected by Sam Lai
93 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1C3, Canada
Toronto's St. Lawrence Market is crammed with 120 vendors, butcher counters, bakeries, ethnic eateries, and seafood shops. But there's one reason why most people come here: the peameal bacon sandwich, which is dished up at the Carousel Bakery....
35 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON M5V 2P2, Canada
These guys know coffee and they do it right. The space is Scandinavian minimalist minus the ginormous mural of a hammer-wielding Thor. In addition to your espresso, there's a number of paninis and delightful desserts that change on a regular...
140 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 1X6, Canada
Located right in the heart of the Financial district, Dineen is the prettiest place to get your morning java fix in TO. With its ornate European tiles, large chandeliers and gorgeous shelves, you'll want to stay in here all day. An ideal place for...
33 Villiers St, Toronto, ON M5A 1A9, Canada
Imagine a group of people standing around in an cavernous urban setting, erupting into cheers as individuals step up to the marker, lift their arms, aim, and heave an axe — yes, an axe — through the air. Somehow the Backyard Axe Throwing League,...
Kensington Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2K2, Canada
A trip to Toronto without a visit to Kensington Market doesn’t make any sense. Despite its diminutive size, this neighborhood packs plenty of activity within its boundaries. Arrive hungry: Restaurants and cafés dish out bites...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises