Collected by Amanda Kerrivan
Kensington Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2K2, Canada
A trip to Toronto without a visit to Kensington Market doesn’t make any sense. Despite its diminutive size, this neighborhood packs plenty of activity within its boundaries. Arrive hungry: Restaurants and cafés dish out bites...
The Distillery District, Toronto, ON M5A, Canada
93 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E 1C3, Canada
Toronto's St. Lawrence Market is crammed with 120 vendors, butcher counters, bakeries, ethnic eateries, and seafood shops. But there's one reason why most people come here: the peameal bacon sandwich, which is dished up at the Carousel Bakery....
Parkdale, Toronto, ON, Canada
This west-end 'hood used to be a swanky waterfront spot until the Gardiner Expressway was built, drawing a working-class community. A bit of an unraveling followed, and it wasn't until recently that Parkdale got its groove back. Now the...
301 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2T6, Canada
Since it was built back in 1976, the CN Tower has topped the must-visit list of most Toronto tourists. Until recently, a visit was pretty standard; hop in elevator, shoot up to the observation deck, and ogle the city from a hawk’s...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign