Collected by Morgan Rutherford
106 Victoria St, Toronto, ON M5C 2B4, Canada
Dancing prosciutto and pasta draped out to dry like Rapunzel’s locks greet you when you walk in the door of this hip Italian restaurant in downtown Toronto. Upon entering, I knew this place was going to be really, really good. When I saw the...
2959 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M6P 1Z2, Canada
It's worth the trip to browse at Mjölk, a den of Scandinavian and Japanese goods—and a wonderland for design geeks. The shop gets bonus points for its location in the up-and-coming Junction neighborhood and its two friendly owners whose lives...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village