Top Ten Maui
Cool off with a shave ice in the Lahaina Banyan Court Park under the shady branches of this iconic tree. Hawaii's oldest non-native arboreal giant, it arrived from India in 1873. Maui sheriff William Owen Smith planted it to commemorate the 50th...
If you snorkel only once while you're here, make it at Olowalu, home to Maui's most diverse marine populations. Slap on reef-friendly sunscreen and join all sorts of wonders along 40 hectares (99 acres) of some of Hawaii's healthiest coral...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum