Top Picks in West Sweden
Scandinavian cities are known for striking modern architecture that stands side-by-side with cutting-edge design boutiques, world-class restaurants and museums, and charming cafés. You can experience all those cosmopolitan delights in Gothenburg, Sweden’s second-largest city—and the gateway to exploring the tranquil waters, fine seafood, and good life of West Sweden. Travel dollars go further here too, as the simple yet thrilling outdoor experience trumps admission fees.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip