Top 5 Things to Do in Rome
1. Visit the forum and the Colosseum. 2. People watch in a piazza. 3. Visit the Trevi Fountain, and relive Fellini’s famous scene from La Dolce Vita (they don’t actually let people get in the fountain, but you can toss in a coin.) 4. See the Pantheon. 5. See the Caravaggio paintings in San Luigi dei Francesi. 6. See the Sistine Chapel (not officially in Rome, so it’s the sixth option!).
- 1ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 3Weekend GetawaysSlideshow7 Eerie Ghost Towns Across the United States
- 4Travel TipsArticleWhat You Can Do to Help Wine Country Now—and Later
- 5Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences