Collected by Toni Nagel-Smith
Toni Nagel-Smith′s Wishlist
Navatu Road, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
We visited the inspiring Green Gecko Project while in Siem Reap. It's an organization run by a husband and wife team who educates and cares for Cambodian street children. This is a great place to volunteer or drop off donations. Green Gecko is...
Siem Reap Province, Cambodia
In the shadow of the splendid Angkor Wat and the beautiful new hotels many people live a much less glamorous life. I wanted to see the real Cambodia during my time there and worked with Go Philanthropic Foundation (GoPhilanthropic.org) to connect...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos