Collected by Greg Sullivan , AFAR Founder
Red Square, Moskva, Russia, 109012
I lived in Moscow for a year a decade ago. My favorite way to capture the spirit and magnitude of this city was to take a post-midnight walk through Red Square. It would often be near deserted at that time and was never better than when snow was...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time