Tokyo weekend: Toranomon Hills
Collected by Meghan Gordon
1 Chome-23-4 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 105-0001, Japan
The global Andaz hotel chain has a thing for design, and its first location in Japan more than lives up to that reputation. It opened this summer in the new Toranomon Hills skyscraper, which is filled with large-scale art and eclectic restaurants....
2 Chome-1-１ Atago, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 105-0002, Japan
The NHK museum in the Toranomon district of Tokyo is, no question, a bit dated. But don't let that stop you from seeing a wonderful collection of Japanese broadcasting artifacts —historical audio, photos, camera equipment, costumes from...
Japan, 〒105-0002 Tokyo, Minato, Atago, １丁目 五番三号
The thing about visiting shrines in Japan is that they're everywhere and they're all special in their own way. So explore the ones in whatever neighborhood you're staying—they're bound to be peaceful and interesting. If you find yourself in Tokyo...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna