Tokyo: Ward by Ward
Collected by Erin Bogar, AFAR Local Expert
千代田区丸の内１丁目１１−１ パシフィックセンチュリープレイス, １丁目-１１ 丸の内 千代田区 東京都 100-6277, Japan
We were lucky enough to stay at The Four Seasons Tokyo in Marunouchi. The hotel is conveniently located just two blocks from Tokyo Station and a 10-minute walk from Tokyo's Imperial Palace. Marunouchi doesn't have a big nightlife scene, but when...
5 Chome-2-1 Tsukiji, Chūō-ku, Tōkyō-to 104-0045, Japan
The Tsukiji Market is the world's largest seafood market, with more than 2,000 tons of seafood moving through it daily. There are two parts to the operation: the inner market, or jonai, accessible after 10 a.m., and the outer market, or jogai,...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now