Collected by Gui E
3-7-1-2, ３丁目-７ 西新宿 新宿区 東京都 163-1055, Japan
Immortalized on celluloid in the film Lost in Translation, the modernist property spreads across the upper floors of the three connecting granite, steel, and glass columns of Shinjuku Park Tower. The 770-foot building rises in a succession of...
Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
From the quiet of a monastery in Koyasan and the serene beauty of Mount Fuji to a winter's evening in Tokyo, there is quite the paradigm shift! Tokyo amazes, it takes your breath away, but it doesn't stop for you, it just sweeps you along for the...
10-１ Kasumigaokamachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tōkyō-to 160-0013, Japan
Sumo wrestling is a major sport in Japan where the wrestlers are considered pop stars. They have a very strict regimen that involves a lot of eating, drinking beer and sleeping to assist gain the weight required to push the opponent out of the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises