Collected by Lynn Carter
Japan, 〒250-0407 Kanagawa-ken, Ashigarashimo-gun, Hakone-machi, Ninotaira, 二ノ平１１２１
This is the view inside the Symphonic Sculpture by Gabriel Loire at the Hakone Open Air Museum (彫刻の森 in Japanese) in Hakone, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. The museum opened in 1969 as the first open-air art museum in Japan. The spectacular grounds,...
2 Chome-3-６ Aomi, Koto, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan
The Geo-cosmos global atmospheric display in the National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan) is located in Odaiba, Tokyo. Geo-cosmos is the world's first large-scale spherical OLED screen, measuring over 19 feet in diameter, and...
2 Chome-8-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tōkyō-to 163-8001, Japan
View of Tokyo at dusk as seen from the 54th floor observation deck of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building in Nishi-shinjuku. Admission to the observatory is free and well worth it for a fantastic, sweeping view of the Tokyo skyline.
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022