Collected by John Dodig
2 Chome-14-7 Kitazawa, 世田谷区 Setagaya-ku, Tōkyō-to 155-0031, Japan
This is a great little coffee shop located in the super-funky neighborhood of Shimo-kitazawa that specializes in single-origin coffee beans hailing from such faraway places as Tanzania and Papua New Guinea, which it roasts in-house using a Fuji...
Japan, 〒150-0042 Tokyo, 東京都 渋谷区宇田川町４−３
Noticeable by a bright yellow sign with a pig eating Ramen, Hakata Tenjin offers the best affordable Ramen in Shibuya. Perfect for the day after a late night out in one of the many bars in Shibuya. Address: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Dogenzaka 1-5-4
Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
Shibuya is a center of Japanese fashion, culture, color, noise, and light. Harajuku girls? They're in Shibuya. Manga? Find it in Shibuya. Biggest scramble crossing in the world? Sit at the Starbucks in Shibuya and marvel at the madness below. You...
1 Chome-13-21 Jingumae, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan
Each region of Japan boasts distinct culinary offerings, including ramen. Kyushu’s specialty ramen is tonkotsu (pork bone) ramen with a creamy, opaque broth loaded with salty pork flavor. For a little taste of this deliciousness in Tokyo, head...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter