Collected by Joanna Riquett
1 Ujitachichō, Ise-shi, Mie-ken 516-0023, Japan
A visit to the Ise Grand Shrine begins in the nearby old town of Ise where for centuries pilgrims have come to pay respect to one of Japan's most holy Shinto shrines. You can purchase small gifts of offering in the quaint shops and enjoy a...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now