Collected by Chris
601 Campbell St, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0, Canada
At Shelter, choose from entrees that include hearty cioppino with local shrimp and red wine tomato broth, and the Tofino Surf Bowl, with an option of wild-caught salmon from Vancouver Island. 601 Campbell St., (250) 725-3353. This appeared in the...
311 Neill St, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0, Canada
Locals flock to Sobo for baked goods such as giant chocolate chip cookies with oatmeal and walnuts as well as seasonal fruit piestry the blackberry in late summer—made by Food Network star and co-owner Lisa Ahier. 311 Neill St., (250) 725-2344....
350 Campbell St, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0, Canada
Inside a Northwest-style longhouse, built by owner and First Nations tribe member Roy Henry Vickers to resemble the traditional dwellings once used by indigenous people, visitors can sift through Vickers’s limited-edition prints, carved cedar...
1180 Pacific Rim Hwy, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0, Canada
Wildside Grill serves up burgers and seafood out of their walk-up window. With fresh salmon, shrimp and prawns caught daily in Tofino off their own boat, you can't really go wrong with anything on the menu. Just make sure you get there early...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2TechUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 3Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 4Art7 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings
- 5World Heritage5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art