Collected by Vicki Marie
Calle Benito Juárez S/N, Centro, 23300 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Vanity Fair has called Todos Santos "flip flop funky" and the town definitely has a unique boho vibe—maybe even more so since a Canadian couple renovated and reopened the infamous "Hotel California" here (while it's never been proven that the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet