Collected by Vicki Marie
Calle Benito Juárez S/N, Centro, 23300 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Vanity Fair has called Todos Santos "flip flop funky" and the town definitely has a unique boho vibe—maybe even more so since a Canadian couple renovated and reopened the infamous "Hotel California" here (while it's never been proven that the...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights