Collected by Taylor Evans
Calle Benito Juárez S/N, Centro, 23300 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Margaritas and Mexico go together like Manhattans in Manhattan, Mai Tais in Hawaii, Scotch in Scotland.... you just expect it to be done right. Then you see the bartender pouring sweet and sour mix with Jose Cuervo and you fall into despair. Skip...
Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
El Arco is one of the most famous place to visit in Cabo. We hopped into a boat taxi for a quick tour. This beautiful rock formation called El Arco is breathtaking! There are seals and bunch of cool beaches near by. Great for family.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun