Collected by Ina
Roxborough, Trinidad and Tobago
Made from Trinitario raised from seed, to tree, to pod, to bean all in the same estate, the sweets from the Tobago Cocoa Estate are unlike any you'll sample anywhere else in the world. Get shown around the grounds, learn the ins and outs of single...
Scarborough, Trinidad and Tobago
Located about 25 kilometers from Scarborough is Argyle Falls, a 100-foot tiered waterfall. Visitors will trek through the rainforest for about 10-15 minutes before reaching the falls, which offer cool, clear water for swimming at the base. Many...
Bon Accord Village, Trinidad and Tobago
What is it with kids and pizza? It's like some kind of magic food! And wouldn't you know it, Tobago not only has excellent West Indian fare (roti, doubles, crab and dumplings, etc), it also has some great brick oven pizza at this humble pizza...
Pigeon Point Rd, Trinidad and Tobago
Buss-Up-Shut is a local dish of Trinidad & Tobago that you can find at any roti shop. This particular buss-up-shut was purchased at the Tobago Curry House located nearby on an unnamed street. Directions: Coming out of Pigeon Point Road you make a...
Buccoo, Trinidad and Tobago
Right in front of one of Tobago's finest 'local' restaurants the Fish Pot at the top of Grafton Road, is a place where the locals really eat. I'm not sure that it even has an official name but the food was AMAZING! The wonderful lady behind the...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May