To see : Canada!
Collected by Aubrey Dunnuck
3895 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1X9, Canada
Schwartz's Hebrew Delicatessen is the most famous smoked meat restaurant in Montreal. The unique flavor of its meat is credited to a 10-day curing process and an 80-year-old brick smokehouse. It doesn't hurt that they sell so much meat that you're...
4615 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, QC H4C 1S3, Canada
Who needs cupcakes or doughnuts when there is pie? Especially when the pie comes in four-bite-sized portions. The tiny pies come a variety of ways:double crust, cream, and meringue and in a variety of flavors: fruit, pecan, key lime, lemon...
211 Rue Bernard O, Montréal, QC H2T 2K5, Canada
Possibly the most important and influential publishers of graphic novels in the last 20 years, Drawn & Quarterly has a must-visit shop in the cool Mile End neighborhood. It sells work from the extensive D&Q catalog (which includes Joe...
263 Rue Saint Viateur O, Montréal, QC H2V 1Y1, Canada
The Montreal bagel is a distinct species from its New York kin. Leavened without salt and baked in a wood fired oven, it is a sweeter, crunchier breed like some hybrid between a conventional bagel and pizza crust. In Montreal, locals define...
445 Rue Saint Jean Baptiste, Montréal, QC H2Y 2Z7, Canada
Maple taffy is an outrageous Quebecois treat. My friend here, dressed in her fantastic Canadian tuxedo, drizzled sweet, sweet maple syrup over clean white snow to create maple toffee. She let me flip the confection onto a stick, and deliciousness...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign