Collected by Jared Steinman
97, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Serene. That's how I would describe the pool at the Lone Pine Hotel in Penang, Malaysia. This lovely boutique hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Penang, established in 1948. Recent renovations have made it into a charming 'modern classic' beach...
68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
Once you've survived the 272 steps up into Batu Caves, you'll find yourself inside a huge area surrounded by limestone. You'll see Hindu shrines and statues. When you reach the other side of the cave, you walk up a few more steps to an area lit by...
Cameron Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia
The cool climate of Malaysia’s Cameron Highlands, which lie less than 100 miles north of Kuala Lumpur, is perfect both for escaping the heat of the capital and for growing tea, mainly black, oolong, and green varietals. The British first surveyed...
- 1 Travel News The Real Story Behind Venice’s Newly Crystal-Clear Canals
- 2 Travel News Quarantine. Self-Isolation. Lockdown. Shelter in Place. What’s the Difference?
- 3 Travel News Virtual Museum Tours, Performances, and Tutorials to Keep You (and Your Kids) Entertained at Home
- 4 Air Travel TSA Just Made Some Major Changes to Its Rules Due to Coronavirus
- 5 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Locked-Down Countries