Collected by Jared Steinman
97, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Serene. That's how I would describe the pool at the Lone Pine Hotel in Penang, Malaysia. This lovely boutique hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Penang, established in 1948. Recent renovations have made it into a charming 'modern classic' beach...
68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
Once you've survived the 272 steps up into Batu Caves, you'll find yourself inside a huge area surrounded by limestone. You'll see Hindu shrines and statues. When you reach the other side of the cave, you walk up a few more steps to an area lit by...
Cameron Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia
The cool climate of Malaysia’s Cameron Highlands, which lie less than 100 miles north of Kuala Lumpur, is perfect both for escaping the heat of the capital and for growing tea, mainly black, oolong, and green varietals. The British first surveyed...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum