Collected by Jared Steinman
97, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Serene. That's how I would describe the pool at the Lone Pine Hotel in Penang, Malaysia. This lovely boutique hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Penang, established in 1948. Recent renovations have made it into a charming 'modern classic' beach...
68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
Once you've survived the 272 steps up into Batu Caves, you'll find yourself inside a huge area surrounded by limestone. You'll see Hindu shrines and statues. When you reach the other side of the cave, you walk up a few more steps to an area lit by...
Cameron Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia
The cool climate of Malaysia’s Cameron Highlands, which lie less than 100 miles north of Kuala Lumpur, is perfect both for escaping the heat of the capital and for growing tea, mainly black, oolong, and green varietals. The British first surveyed...
Padang Tengku, Pahang, Malaysia
Lots of people go to visit Tioman to go scuba diving, snorkeling, hiking, or just to relax... Travel guides suggest areas on the west and north end of the island, we chose to go totally south to stay at this gorgeous resort. Boy, was that a good...
6230 Predjama, Slovenia
This treasured country is phenomenal Though this castle by far was the most impressive and seemingly almost undiscovered by the world. And I appreciate why. I felt like ( sadly) I was in a James Bond movie and this was the grand lux hotel. The...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May