Collected by Jared Steinman
97, Jalan Batu Ferringhi, 11100 Batu Ferringhi, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Serene. That's how I would describe the pool at the Lone Pine Hotel in Penang, Malaysia. This lovely boutique hotel is one of the oldest hotels in Penang, established in 1948. Recent renovations have made it into a charming 'modern classic' beach...
68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia
Once you've survived the 272 steps up into Batu Caves, you'll find yourself inside a huge area surrounded by limestone. You'll see Hindu shrines and statues. When you reach the other side of the cave, you walk up a few more steps to an area lit by...
Tanjung Aru, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Get ready for your jaw to drop. Tanjung Aru Beach, also known as First Beach, is the type of place people go to take it all in. They literally line the shore with camera in hand to see one of the greatest shows on Earth - a sunset in Borneo. Even...
Padang Tengku, Pahang, Malaysia
Lots of people go to visit Tioman to go scuba diving, snorkeling, hiking, or just to relax... Travel guides suggest areas on the west and north end of the island, we chose to go totally south to stay at this gorgeous resort. Boy, was that a good...
6230 Predjama, Slovenia
This treasured country is phenomenal Though this castle by far was the most impressive and seemingly almost undiscovered by the world. And I appreciate why. I felt like ( sadly) I was in a James Bond movie and this was the grand lux hotel. The...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019