Collected by Natalia Selivanova
9 Clarence Square, Toronto, ON M5V 1H1, Canada
Clarence Square is a nice, shady little square in downtown Toronto, near King and Spadina. The friendly French waitstaff at Le Neuf Cafe serve great coffee and pastries (with more substantial offerings later in the day, though I was there in the...
140 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 1X6, Canada
Located right in the heart of the Financial district, Dineen is the prettiest place to get your morning java fix in TO. With its ornate European tiles, large chandeliers and gorgeous shelves, you'll want to stay in here all day. An ideal place for...
479 Broadview Ave, Toronto, ON M4K 2N4, Canada
It's one of the most beautifully decorated places in the city. It's away from the tourist fray in the East End, but if you're lucky to have your cuppa here, you'll be rewarded with a sweeping view of the skyline from Riverdale Park. This is a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now