Collected by Kristin Rust , AFAR Local Expert
Apt 23, 29380 Cortes de la Frontera, Málaga, Spain
Each of these solar-powered yurts is set on its own private acre amidolive groves and cork oak forests in southern Spain. Guests choose among five styles of yurt, ranging from a traditional Mongolian structure to an Afghani yurt framed with willow...
Crijevićeva ul. 9, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Climb the grand baroque staircase and pass the Jesuit church, cross Gundulić Square, and follow the COLD DRINKS WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VIEW signs. Then, yes, walk through the walls. Buža translates to “a hole-in-the-wall,” and a...
Neharde'a St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Next time you travel to Israel and interested in an exceptional and different dining experience, I highly recommend to check the new website of EatWith, to book a dinner with locals. EatWith is a global community (started in Israel) that invites...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Meteor Shower of the Year, the Perseids, Peaks Soon
- 4 Cities We Love The Best Cities in the United States in 2020
- 5 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?